We believe Vicmead's greatest assets are its employees, and each one contributes to the growth and success of the Club. We are committed to providing our employees with a unique work environment. We strive to employ individuals who take pride in their work and aim to reach their greatest potential and goals, as well as preserving the values and special culture of Vicmead Hunt Club. Above all, employees are provided the same concern, respect and caring attitude that they are expected to share with every Club member and guest.
Vicmead/Bidermann Golf Course is in the process of hiring individuals within the Grounds and Agronomy operation for seasonal employment. Come join our enjoyable, team-focused work environment!
Salary & Schedule
- Between $13.00 - $15.00 per hour (based on commitment and experience) – opportunities for overtime each week.
- Experience is preferred but not required.
- Full-time seasonal, part-time, and flex scheduling options are available.
- Seasonal positions are available from March through November.
- Uniform attire provided.
- Employee lunch.
- Golfing privileges with approval of your immediate supervisor.
- Mowing a broad range of turf playing surfaces.
- Bunker maintenance and grooming.
- Equipment operation after proper training certification.
- Assisting in golf course construction projects targeted during the Spring and Fall seasons.
- Various other detail-oriented duties.
- Available to work mornings, afternoons, and weekends.
- Reliable transportation.
- Support a safe working environment.
- You must be dependable, cooperative, and supportive of a team environment.
- Capable to walk three miles per day.
- Ability to lift, carry, pull, or push objects up to 50 pounds or more.
- Readiness to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
Serious consideration of your interest begins with your completed application.
* Your employment is contingent upon successfully completing a drug test and background check. *
Outside Golf Operations Attendant
Work outside and enjoy the sunshine!
We are seeking an energetic, upbeat individual to assist with outside golf shop operations. Responsibilities include operating, cleaning and checking golf carts, greeting members and guests, obtaining members golf bags, picking and washing range balls and cleaning golf clubs. The ability to provide friendly and efficient service is a key requirement of this position. Individual must be flexible and willing to work days, evenings and weekends with maximum of 40 hours per week. Position can run through November 2020.
Opportunity for continued employment for the next golf season.
Some knowledge of the game of golf would be a plus. Excellent and friendly work environment!
Men's Locker Room Attendant
Part-time Seasonal Employment
Great Opportunity for an individual seeking seasonal employment or looking to supplement their income!
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday up to 6 hours a day, September through mid-October (additional days may be available).
Vicmead/Bidermann Golf Course, Greenville, DE.
Work in a very beautiful and friendly environment! We prefer an applicant with Locker Room Attendant experience, but also willing to train. If you are interested in providing the best, friendly and welcoming experience to our valued members at all times, this position is for you!
Great communication skills, upbeat personality and professional appearance a must. The Locker Room Attendant is responsible for being available to the membership when they are visiting the golf facility, providing a relaxing environment for refreshments and any service that may be requested including shoe shines.
Also responsible for maintaining the locker rooms, golf course halfway house and attendant must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Serious consideration of your employment begins with your completed application
We are seeking an individual experienced with line cooking, banquet preparation and execution in a fine dining hotel or upscale restaurant setting. Ideal candidates will be friendly, passionate about cooking and a responsible team player with a desire to learn and grow. Position requires flexibility and willingness to work weekends, weeknights and some holidays. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and stand for long periods.
If you are a qualified, enthusiastic and friendly individual, enjoy people and are looking to join a fun team, this is a great opportunity for you!
Not only a great work environment, but we offer excellent benefits and compensation: Health & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Paid time off for Vacation, Personal and Sick. Competitive rate based on experience.